Master in Fine Arts: Theatre (2015); emphasis: Theatre for Young Audiences
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida.
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Drama (1981); emphasis: Theatrical Design.
Dean’s List: Fall ’80 & Spring ‘81
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California.
Training & Experience
Show production; Theatrical lighting, audio and scenic design; Theater, dance and concert promotion; Audio engineering; Drafting, carpentry and basic electrical skills.
Theatrical facility and attraction design; Administrative skills in project management & team leadership, project scheduling & budgeting; Show quality control; Theatre, dance & concert promotion/programming. Basic skills in creative writing and script analysis; acting, voice and movement, theatre history.
Basic computer skills and proficiency in common software as well as design software (e.g. PhotoShop, AutoCAD, Vectorworks). Backpacking; kayaking; scuba diving.
Awards & Honors
– Director seats on non-profit Boards:
• The Central Florida Performing Arts Alliance
• Voci Dance, Inc.
• Theatre – UCF Professional Advisory Board
• Lake Highland Preparatory School Arts League
– Panelist and moderator for Lighting Dimensions Int’l. conferences
– Professional correspondent for Attractions Management magazine, London, UK.
– Eagle Scout and Order of the Arrow Boy Scouts of America.