MANic Endeavors provides leadership in Show Production to the entertainment industry as a producer or project manager.
SHOW PRODUCTION CLIENTS & PROJECTS
Walt Disney Creative Entertainment
Disney Cruise Line Task Force (Orlando, FL): Production Management and leadership of entertainment concept development, technical support, facility designs, budgets & schedules.
- Mutiny Bay Arcade (Las Vegas, NV): Project design management and art direction for project at Mirage Resorts’ Treasure Island resort.
- Benihana Village (Las Vegas, NV): Project design management and art direction for project at the Las Vegas Hilton.
Signal Perfection, Ltd. (SPL)
- Universal Studios Florida Lagoon Stunt Show (Orlando, FL): Project management for the Lagoon Stunt Show audio and show control system. Corporate liaison, crew supervision, scheduling.
- NY Philharmonic & NY Metropolitan Opera summer parks tours (NYC boroughs): Audio system engineer/manager for the Carlos Mosely Pavilion's wireless audio system conceived and developed by Peter Wexler and Jaffe Acoustics. This system is a distributed speaker network utilizing 24 battery-powered 4,000 watt speaker towers deployed over 700 feet from the stage capable of servicing 200,000 people with an audio program broadcast by radio frequency or hardwired.
Imero Fiorentino Associates
New York City, NY
Rank/Xerox Pavilion at the 1992 World's Fair/Expo (Seville, Spain): Technical project management; Responsibility for the bidding, contracting, purchase, preparation, and installation of audio, video, show control, and animatronic systems; Show systems & operations development and staff training.
Maryland Sound Industries
Participated in a Guest Experience Evaluation task force for Premier Cruise Lines on all three of its ships (MS Oceanic, MS Atlantic, MS Majestic) in the discipline of show systems and show quality.
• Performed analysis and documentation of existing show systems. Provide services to improvement performance of existing systems. Made recommendations on system upgrades.
• Performed analysis and documentation of Guest Experience on all out-island activities including water sports, water craft, snorkeling and scuba diving.