MANic Endeavors provides Theatrical Facility Design consulting services to the architecture and engineering industry as a theatrical consultant specializing in space programming, planning and design and construction site supervision of performing arts facilities (e.g. performing arts centers, theatres, rehearsal halls, venues, etc.).
THEATRICAL FACILITY DESIGN & CONSULTING CLIENTS & PROJECTS
LHPS Harriett Coleman Center for the Arts (Orlando, FL):
- Theatre facility design & consulting
Church of the Messiah (Winter Garden, FL):
- Performance venue facility design & consulting
CityArts Factory (Orlando, FL):
- Theatre Facility Design & Consulting
Winter Garden Heritage Foundation
Garden Theatre (Winter Garden, FL):
- Owner’s representative for theatre facility design & consulting.
Spirit Square Center for the Arts
Duke Energy Theatre (Charlotte, NC):
- Owner’s representative to Theatre Projects on theatre facility design & consulting.
Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts
Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts (Pittsburgh, PA):
- Facility façade re-design and re-branding.
Paramount Parks Carowinds
Midway Music Hall (Charlotte, NC):
- Audio system renovation and audio system design consulting.